Tuesday, January 26, 2010

1458 & More


Sounds like something from a history book but I'm counting bottles tomorrow I pick up Miss Maryann's sweet & sour at Paradigm & it'll be 1458 bottles so far ;) thats a lot of tasty salad dressing. And yes' its been busy fun but I've been super busy around the farm as always in winter with animals there are many chores to do ... today I gave haircuts & shaves to Billy & Benny " horses " cutes names eh' & they behaved very well now Belle our pretty girl well she's a stinker & has to be haltered to groom you'd think it would be the other way around but she use to be a racehorse in her youth & I'm guessing she was primped on all the time & enjoys the freedom of being natural ;) you know you've seen the girls in pony tails & no make-up well I think that is what she has going on so I let her be she deserves her way as she came here from the sheriff's office on a account of getting blinded in her right eye while at the track & then being sold for don't tell her pennies to someone mean who starved her & got in big trouble that is not looked kindly on by good people & so the sheriff took her away & I gave her shelter till I could adopt her ;) now thats a feel good true story & we love her dearly so she gets away with not having to always do what I want to do ;) but not the boys as they have always had good lives & need to always listening to me. Anyway they liked being pampered cause after they get polished & pretty they get carrots so they think its a good trade off. Ok' enough about chores around here. Tomorrow morning before I pick up sweet & sour I'll give the new dressing ( remember I said I had been working on one ) another try just to make sure its perfect then type out the recipe card & leave it with my friend Dave Schultz at Paradigm for him to work his magic on as he's the ( Field Marshal ) Dept. of figuring things out ... thats what it says on his business card I just love him he's a genuine good fellow & he makes my 2 cup recipe into 720some bottles ... & thats how it gets started ...

1 comment:

  1. Miss Maryann,
    Thank you for adding me to your blog list!
    Congrats on the salad dressing... I'm so proud of you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete




"Three grand essentials
to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love,
and something to
hope for."

~ Joseph Addison