Thursday, December 3, 2009


Today I ventured out to the grocers & my seafood store Fitt's Seafood owned by my friends Rod & Mimi wonderful people they have the freshest & finest seafood on the west coast they get shipments daily & you can always count on them for great tips on preparing whatever it is you decide on ... like I bought a nice piece of sturgeon & Rod said his favorite way to cook it was to saute it in olive oil & a dab of butter with just a sprinkle of salt & pepper till it gets alittle brown then flip it , so I'll try that tonight I usually smother it in sliced onions & bake it in a hot 450* oven till done it's nice to have someone give you suggestions on someway new & easy to prepare what your cooking & they even suggest a wine to go with it which they have a great selection of its like one stop shopping ;) & of course they carry Miss Maryann's Sweet & Sour which I'll be splashing on shrimp salads tonight ... I bought a quart of their creamy clam chowder as a starter to warm us up she makes a good one almost as good as mine ;) then I'll serve my salad with miss m's next to my sautéed sturgeon... mmm !

No comments:

Post a Comment




"Three grand essentials
to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love,
and something to
hope for."

~ Joseph Addison