Monday, January 4, 2010

Mr. Holiday


O'my where did the holiday's go ... as you can tell I'm not tied to my computer ;) I've been too busy with life things were going smoothly then on Dec. 14th ... I was called to jury duty what a drag the week before christmas I had cookies & cakes to bake , stores to check up on remember Miss Maryann's salad dressing is my baby I look after all the time, but not the week of the 14th because I was sitting in the jury box ... wooo ! that just sitting & listening is hard to do when you are a shaker & a mover but I did my civic duty & I met 12 very nice people it was a very Perry Mason experience I loved that show as a kid I still catch it every once in awhile. So the week of the 21st I was a very busy lady & time fly's as they say ...

So here we are in the New Year 2010 ... & this month Miss Maryann's Sweet & Sour dressing will be in the Market of Choice flyer or as they call it ... Savozies ... a beautifully laid out color flyer of their specials & a recipe or two wish they had a store in every city ... but they are only in Oregon & only in 3 cities. " 7 stores total " They do have a website with specials & recipes & different food blogs here go here ;) marketofchoice.com if your a foodie you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment




"Three grand essentials
to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love,
and something to
hope for."

~ Joseph Addison